Monday, May 08, 2006

woke up late..went to orchard again..but tis time is at plaza singapura.. ate lunch there..guess wad..a guy tried to cut my que..he saw me, he back-off..when i was buying my lunch, he juz come over n chatted wif me like nobody`s business sia..here`s our chatting form : (([h] = de guy [k] = me )) [h]: u working here ar? [k]:no! [h]:u eating wif ur boyfriend? [k]:no! (glaring at him)..i walked off de stall after my food was ready..(( wanted to tell him : wad de fcuk is wrong wif u man?? i`m eating wif hu is none of ur business!! fcuk off la!! )) but of course i never do so..if not, my sis sure will scold me de..n went onto walk walk..went in Yamaha, saw de electic guitar..wow..price is killing us!! thousand more for a stylo ones..-.-" didn`t went to play arcade nor eat sushi..hahax..i so guai..walked to orchard point, my sis wanna go in OG c bags..was thinking wanna go visit Jiahui anot, since i`m there..but my sis dun wnaan go up to meet him n i`m dressing so sloppily..haiz..so we tried clothes n bags..den go home after that, didn`t went to say `hi!` to him..went home for dinner..it`s late liaoz..bath after that n come in for blogging..my sis wanna use..den cannot play maple le..sad..=((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home